Greater Pueblo Chamber of Commerce
Empowers the greater Pueblo area’s business community by providing a voice and advocacy to promote growth, prosperity, and change.
302 N Santa Fe Ave, Pueblo, CO 81003 | 719-542-1704
Latino Chamber of Commerce of Pueblo
Provides businesses, individuals, and organizations with direct support, resources, advocacy, and development in a highly diverse society.
215 S Victoria Ave, Pueblo, CO 81003 | 719-542-5513
Pueblo City Planning and Community Development
Leads the way in designing and implementing investment capital projects to meet the current and future needs of our community.
211 E D St, Pueblo, CO 81003 | 719-553-2259
Pueblo City Sales Tax Division
Provides businesses with critical information regarding sales tax and use license.
1 City Hall Pl, Pueblo, CO 81003 | 719-719-553-2659
Pueblo Corporate College
Offers professional and technical training programs customized for any organization/operation.
900 W Orman Ave, Pueblo, CO 81003 | 719-549-3320
Pueblo County Economic Development
Offers services and incentives for businesses and provides resources for minority owned business.
215 W 10th St, Pueblo, CO 81003 | 719-583-6535
Pueblo Diversified Industries (PDI)
Provides employment and development opportunities, in a variety of ways, for individuals with severe diverse abilities.
2828 Granada Blvd, Pueblo, CO 81005 | 719-564-0000
Pueblo West Chamber of Commerce
Creates a climate for a healthier business community through business support, economic growth, and services that boost businesses and individuals.
63 E Spaulding Ave, Pueblo West, CO 81007 | 719-647-9086
Pueblo West Metro District Community Development
Assists businesses with available commercial real estate and the business application process.
356 S McCulloch Blvd, Pueblo West, CO 81007 | 719-547-2000
Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
Combines resources from federal, state, and local governments and the education sector to offer consulting services, training and resources regarding: starting, sustaining, growing, and prospering your business.
121 W City Center Dr #150, Pueblo, CO 81003 | 719-549-3245
Southern Colorado Innovation Link (SCIL)
Connects entrepreneurs to resources that support them as they grow.
121 W City Center Dr #150, Pueblo, CO 81003 | 719-549-3334
Southern Colorado Economic Development District (SCEDD)
Offers assistance with feasibility studies, resiliency plans, strategic planning, infrastructure development, local regulation, navigation, community outreach, and capacity building.
121 W City Center Dr, Pueblo, CO 81003 | 719-545-8680
B Side Fund
Allows small businesses to access friendly and affordable capital.
3350 Brighton Blvd Suite 135, Denver, CO 80216 | 303-657-00109
Small Business Loan Programs:
- terms: up to 10 years for working capital and up to 25 years for commercial real estate
- rates range by program, no higher than 12%
- funds can cover working capital, debt refinance, business acquisition, purchase equipment
Colorado Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (CPACE)
Through the state of Colorado, CPACE Enables owners of eligible commercial and industrial buildings to finance up to 100% of energy efficiency, renewable energy and water conservation eligible improvements.
- -financing provided by private capital providers at competitive rates
- -repayment terms up to 25 years
- -building owners are empowered to modernize building infrastructure
Colorado Enterprise Fund
Expands access to financing and offers flexible terms to business owners.
1888 Sherman St Suite 530, Denver, CO 80203 | 303-860-0242
Small Business Loan Programs:
- -starting at $1,000 up to $1,000,000 in financing
- -fixed interest rates
- -for working capital, equipment, inventory, property improvements, and real estate
Colorado Housing & Finance Authority (CHFA)
Strengthens Colorado by investing in affordable housing and community development.
1981 Blake St, Denver, CO 80202 | 303-297-2432
Business Loan Programs:
- -suitable for small businesses, manufactures, and nonprofits
- -up to 90% financing in rural areas
- -20-year loan term with fixed interest rates
- -low down payment requirements
Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade (OEDIT)
Creates a positive business climate that encourages dynamic economic development and sustainable job growth.
Rural Jump Start Program:
- -incentives new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas
- -businesses can receive up to $0,000
- -eligible for tax benefits
NeighborWorks of Southern Colorado
Administers Pueblo County’s business loan funds and provides a complete range of homebuyer resources.
1241 E Routt Ave, Pueblo, CO 81004 | 719-544-8078
NeighborWorks Small Business Loan Program:
- -Range in the amount of $15,000 - $250,000 (Credit Based)
- -For loans that are not bank ready
- -Higher debt servicing with less debt ratio
Southern Colorado Community Lending Program:
- -Business plans and market study analysis are part of the application process
- -Range in the amount of $1,500 - $40,000 unsecured for operating capital
- -Can cover up to 90% of new building value for expansion
- -Ability to take on higher risk than banks
- -Offers gap funding
ACCION Loan Program:
- -smaller, non-collateral loans
- -intended to help with job creation
- -Advanced Industry Investment
- -Enterprise Zone
- -Current Pueblo County EZ Projects
- -Job Growth Incentive
- -Opportunity Zone
- -Other County Incentives